LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE OCTOBER 2012
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF OCTOBER 2012
PRICE BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE OCTOBER 2012
(This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- The number of closings in October is up 19% over October 2011, and the highest on record for the month.
- Year-to-date closings are also at the highest level for the period since 2005 and only 5% below the record set in 2005 for the first 10 months of the year.
- Average Sales Price year-to-date is 39% below 2005 level at $376,729 vs. $620,666 in 2005.
- The number of sales pended in October is the second highest on record for the month.
- All price categories posted increases over October 2011 in the number of pended sales, with the largest increases in the category above $1,000,000. Properties priced below $250,000 recorded the smallest gain.
- The number of new properties placed on the market in October increased 21% over October 2011.
- The number of new listings year-to-date continued the downward trend for the period which began in 2007.
- Available inventory in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market on November 1, 2012 stands at 6,471 units (2,894 single family homes and 3,577 condominiums). This is a 16% decline from November 1, 2011, and represents approximately a seven month supply.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2012 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”