TRIO will soon become Naples’ first luxury urban high-rise, combining elegant condominiums, luxury hotel apartments, world-class amenities, dining options, a private rooftop club and specialty shoppes. Poised at the entrance to 5th Avenue South and soaring nine stories above downtown Naples, TRIO will offer residents an exclusive living experience in one of 24 contemporary residences built above 24 extended-stay hotel apartments. There is a special place in the Florida sun for everyone at TRIO.
- On the ground floor of the tower, TRIO will offer five commercial locations, including shoppes and restaurants, as well as a lounge and fitness studio.
- Perfectly positioned on the 2nd and 3rd floors, the fully-equipped extended-stay luxury hotel apartments –from 700 to 1,200 square feet in size – feature full kitchens, modern furnishings and a washer and dryer.
- The 24 Residences – located on the 4th to 7th floors – will be 2,432 to 2,748 square feet in size. They will offer spectacular spaces with a sense of refined elegance, opening seamlessly through floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of downtown Naples.
- The Eight penthouses on the 8th and 9th floors will feature Lutron lighting systems, an electric auto curtain system, and surround-sound entertainment.
- Other facility features include signature aromatherapy systems in common areas, state-of-the-art technology, and a parking garage with private enclosed spaces for condominium owners with several restaurants and retail location just an elevator ride away.
TRIO combines modern visionary architecture with truly unique features and amenities, plus unmatched service levels. Bathed in Florida sunshine, TRIO residents will enjoy the very best of Naples – with unobstructed, panoramic views of the world around them – including Naples Bay, the Gulf of Mexico, Gulfshore Boulevard and downtown Naples just footsteps away.
Only 24 fortunate buyers with a keen eye towards the future will be able to call themselves owners in this amazing and unique mixed-use residential high rise community. The masterfully designed private Residences will encompass the 4th to 9th floors of the TRIO building and will feature inspiring flow-through floor plans and floor-to-ceiling windows, boasting unparalleled amenities and unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico, the City of Naples and Naples Bay. Prices range from $1.1-$2 million for units with three bedrooms and 2.5 baths, ranging in size from 2,432 to 2,748 square feet.
NAPLES TRIO LUXURY AMENITIES TECHNOLOGY
Suspended in the skyline, the Naples TRIO offers some of today’s most advanced technological features. Each residence is pre-wired for automatic shades and curtains, surround sound and fiber optic cable, while the penthouses come with these items already pre-installed. Water filtration systems keep the water clean and pure throughout the entire building, from the sinks to the toilets. Fiber optic cable ensures the highest possible Internet speeds, with all-inclusive television packages offering the newest shows and movies in the comfort of your private Residence. An interactive sound system throughout the fitness rooms and pool areas, keeps you entertained as you maneuver through the expansive building. A signature aromatherapy system provides refreshing scents, each unique to the room it is in, all of which provide a number of health benefits, from lymphatic to immune system boosters. The penthouses also feature Lutron lighting.
At the Fitness Center, state-of-the-art facilities converges with true personal services. The 24-hour high performance, ultramodern fitness studio is equipped with state-of-the-art machines, well-maintained free-weights, private saunas and private washrooms. Stream your music live through the sound systems available at each cardio machine as you decide on either a bike ride through the mountains or a run at the beach, courtesy of the interactive displays. Warm up at the designated stretching area, where you have access to stability balls, medicine balls and yoga mats, then traverse over to the weights as you start your journey into getting in shape.
Directly in front of Naples TRIO lies the ultimate relaxation zone, known as the TRIO Terrace at the tip of the Golden Triangle. About 100 tables are available for residents and guests, ideal for enjoying lunch, courtesy of one of TRIO’s upscale dining locations, playing chess, conducting a meeting or simply enjoying a novel as you soak up the Florida sunshine. A lounge area at the tip of the Plaza includes several large, cozy outdoor sofas facing a fire pit, perfect for those occasional chilly winter nights. Elegantly manicured landscaping surrounds the Terrace perimeters, adding to the calm, relaxing ambiance of the area.
For more information on these luxury residences, please contact Dustin today. 239-289-2650