Inventory Continues to Decrease; Sales $1M+ Reach Record High
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE JULY 2013
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF JULY 2013
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE JULY 2013 (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- The average closed price in July 2013 for sales above $1,000,000 increased 18% when compared with July 2012. The number of sales in this price segment reached a record number of closed transactions in July 2013 (71), from a low in July 2009 (39).
- The number of closed sales and median sales price year-to-date continues to increase. For the first seven months of 2013, closed units are up 8% and median sales price is up 14% from 2012 YTD.
- Pended sales in July were up 47% over July 2012 (357 sales vs. 243 in July 2012).
- All price segments show increases in number of pended sales year-to-date with the exception of properties priced under $250,000 (down 6% from YTD July 2012).
- Price ranges with the greatest increases through the first 7 months are properties priced between $250,000 and $500,000 (up 31%) and those priced above $1,000,000 (up 26%).
- On August 1, 2013, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 5,021 units (2,419 single family homes and 2,602 condominiums). This represents a 5.1 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
- The supply of single family homes and condominiums for sale decreased 21% from August 1, 2012 (6,385 units to 5,021). The average list price on August 1, 2013 is $762,162.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2013 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently veriﬁed if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”