LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE
MONTH OF MARCH 2013
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- The average sales price of single family and condominiums in the Naples‐Bonita‐Estero market in March 2013 is the highest since July 2008. Average closed sale prices are 14% higher than the 1st Quarter 2012.
- A 31% increase in closed sales from the 1st Quarter 2012 to the 1st Quarter 2013 occurred in the $2.0 million and greater price range.
- Year‐to‐date closed sales have experienced a pull back from the same period in 2011 and 2012. This pull back may be due to the increases in pricing.
- First Quarter 2013 pended sales priced between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 increased 28% over ﬁrst quarter 2012. Pended transactions greater than $1,000,000 represent nine percent of the market.
- Twenty‐one percent of the pending transactions in the 1st Quarter 2013 occurred in March.
- New listings in March 2013 decreased 3% from March 2012. New listings in March 2013 are at the lowest level for the month for the past five years.
- On April 1, 2013, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 6,629 units (3,434 condominiums and 3,195 single family homes). This represents a 7.1 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2013 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently veriﬁed if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”