Naples Florida Real Estate Market News – November 2015
12 Month Comparisons as of November 30, 2015
- Closed sales during the 12 months ending November 30, 2015, were the highest on record for this period (2001 – 2015).
- The number of closed sales year-to-date is approximately the same as prior year (down less than 1%), while average sales price increased 11% ($527,324 vs. $475,340).
- Demand for properties priced above $2 million remained strong through November, up 10% over the first 11 months of 2014.
- Available inventory on November 1, 2015 consisted of 4,989 units, approximately the same as prior year.
- This represents 4.6 months of supply based on closings for the past 12 months.
- The average list price over the past 12 months was $637,936, an 11.7% increase over the previous 12 month period. Median list price increased 15.5% over the same period.
AVERAGE AND MEDIAN SALES PRICE
Average price of closed sales during the month of November increased 10.9% year-over-year, while median closed price is up 14.9% for the month.
Average price of sales above $2 million increased 6.1% over the past 12 months, from $3,666,721 to $3,890,462. This was driven by an increase in the number of sales priced above $5 million (91 vs. 71 in prior period). Median price increased 8.5%.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2015 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it. Naples Florida Monthly Real Estate Market Update is provided by Dustin Beard.”