Naples Florida Real Estate Market News – July 2015
12 Month Comparisons as of July 31, 2015
- Closed sales during the 12 months ending July 31, 2015 appear to have stabilized, increasing less than 3% over the 12 months ending July 31, 2014. The number of closed sales is impacted by availability of product as well as pricing.
- Year-to-date closed sales are maintaining a steady pace, up 3% over prior year.
- Closed sales priced above $2 million remained strong through the first seven months, up 11.5% over the same period in 2014. During the past 12 months, the number of sales in this category is up 13% (475 vs. 419).
- Available inventory on August 1, 2015 consisted of 4,286 units, down 5.8% from prior year.
- The number of new listings placed in inventory is consistent with prior year. However, due to the rapid absorption of product, many areas remain
- The average list price over the past 12 months is $564,256, up slightly from the average of $550,380 a year ago. Median list price increased 11.8% over the same period.
AVERAGE AND MEDIAN SALES PRICE
- Average price of sales closed during the month of July increased 26.8% over July 2014, while median closed price for the month is up 19.6%.
- Average price of sales above $2 million increased 13.3% over the past 12 months, from $3,519,987 to $3,988,761.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2015 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it. Naples Florida Monthly Real Estate Market Update is provided by Dustin Beard.”