Naples Florida Real Estate Market News – November 2014
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE NOVEMBER 2014
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2014
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE NOVEMBER 2014
(This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment).
- On a rolling twelve month basis (not shown on the report), closings are up 7% and average sales price is up 10.5%
- Year-to-date, the median sales price is up 8% over prior year, following a 12% increase from 2011 to 2012, and a 17% increase from 2012 to 2013.
- Median sales price remains 30% below the 2007 high for this period ($380,000).
- All price categories posted gains in the number of closed sales with the exception of properties priced under $250,000. The greatest increase was the segment priced above $1 million, which was up 27%
- Pended sales above $2 million are up 38% year-to-date. Sales above $5 million almost doubled with 101 sales pended vs 52 in the same period 2013. Sales pended during the month of November are the highest on record for the month
- On December 1, 2014, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 4,948 units (2,763 single family homes and 2,185 condominiums). This represents a 4.9 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
- The number of available properties is down 12.5% from December 1, 2013.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2014 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”