Closed Sales Increase in Luxury Market; Inventory Increases in Combined Market
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE NOVEMBER 2013
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2013
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE NOVEMBER 2013 (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- Year to date, the average sales price is 13% higher than 2012 and the median sales price is up 17%. The average days on market is down 15% from prior year (145 days vs. 171).
- Through November, the number of closed sales in the luxury home market is up 23% from the same period 2012 (861 to 702).
- The Port Royal area has the highest average sales price in the luxury home market ($4,881,736) with 53 closed sales.
- Year to date, the number of pended sales in the luxury home market are up 30% from the previous year.
- Less than 50% of Pended Sales in November were priced below $500,000, down from 57% a year ago.
- On December 1, 2013, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 5,656 units (2,820 single family homes and 2,836 condominiums). This represents a 5.6 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
- Available inventory in the Naples condominium market is up 8% (2,025 to 2,179). A majority of the condominiums for sale are in the Crayton Road area with an average list price of $1,240,000.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2013 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”