LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE SEPTEMBER 2013
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2013
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE AUGUST 2013 (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- In September 2013 the average sales price is 35% higher and the number of closings is 15% greater than September 2012. Sales greater than $1,000,000 had the highest increase (20%) in monthly median sales price from September 2012 ($1,575,000) to September 2013 ($1,896,000).
- The total number of closed sales greater than $1,000,000 during the past 12 months (938), is at the highest level for the period since September 2006 (940).
- Pended sales in the month of September increased 13.5% over September 2012 and were the second highest on record for the month.
- Properties priced under $250,000 comprised 53% of pended sales for the month vs 62% in September 2012.
- Year-to-date pended sales above $1,000,000 are up 30% over prior year
- On October 1, 2013, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 5,075 units (2,494 single family homes and 2,581 condominiums). This represents a 4.9 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
- The number of new listings taken in September 2013 is the lowest for the month since 2004.
- The total number of available properties on October 1, 2013 is down 21.5% from October 1, 2012
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2013 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved.
The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it