LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE
MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2013
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- Closed sales in the $750,000 to $1.0 million range increased 67% from 18 closings in February of 2012 to 30 closings in February of 2013.
- There have been 107 closings greater than $1.0 million in the ﬁrst two months of 2013, an increase of 14% over the ﬁrst two months of 2012.
- The year to date median sales price is $226,500, the highest since 2008.
- Year to date pended sales greater than $1.0 million are up 47% over the same period last year.
- Pended transactions priced below $250,000 decreased 15% for the period and represented 51% of the total market compared with 60% of the market in February 2012.
- New properties placed on the market in February were up 29% from prior year and at approximately 2008 ‐ 2009 levels for the month.
- On March 1, 2013, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 7,039 units (3,680 condominiums and 3,359 single family homes). This represents a 7.5 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2013 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently veriﬁed if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”