LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE JANUARY 2013
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF JANUARY 2013
PRICE BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE JANUARY 2013 (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- When reviewing this report, be aware that it represents only one month’s activity.
- The number of closed units in January 2013 is down 4% when compared with January 2012, but the total sales volume is up 12% from $237M to $266M.
- The median sales price from January 2012 to January 2013 increased 17%, from $195,000 to $229,000.
- Pended sales for January 2013 is 5% greater than January 2012. The $250,000 to $500,000 price range experienced the largest increase in the number of sales.
- The number of pended sales greater than $1 million price range are up 27% from January 2012 to January 2013.
- The number of new listings taken in January has increased slightly from 2012 to 2013, however it is still below the peak level in January 2008.
- The number of new listings in the $250K to $500K price range increased 28% from 556 to 709 listings.
- There were 7,179 active listings as of February 1, 2013 of which, 3,359 were single family and 3,820 were condominium. There has been a 12% decline from February 1, 2012 in the number of available listings.
- Based upon the closed sales for the previous twelve months, there is a seven and a half months supply.
Click Here For a Snapshot Report for Individual Neighborhoods in Naples
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2012 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”