LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE DECEMBER 2012
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF DECEMBER 2012
PRICE BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE DECEMBER 2012 (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- 2012 posted the highest number of closed sales on record, surpassing 2005, the previous high, by 41 sales.
- The number of closed sales above $1,000,000 increased 8.8% with 768 closings vs 706 in 2011.
- Closed sales priced below $250,000 once again decreased as a percentage of the overall market, falling from 62% in 2011 to 58% by year end 2012.
- Median and Average Sales Prices increased over prior year with average price up approximately 4% and median price up almost 7%.
- Pended sales for 2012 were the second highest in 13 years, and above 2004 and 2005 levels.
- Pended sales above $1,000,000 increased 13% over prior year.
- The number of new properties placed on the market in 2012 decreased 5% from 2011.
- Available inventory on January 1, 2013 in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market stands at 6,722 units (3,613 condominiums and 3,109 single family homes). This is a 15% decrease from January 1, 2012 and represents approximately a seven month supply
Click Here For a Snapshot Report for Individual Neighborhoods in Naples
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2012 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”