LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE NOVEMBER 2012
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2012
PRICE BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE NOVEMBER 2012
(This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- The number of closed sales year-to-date is comparable to 2005, and the second highest on record for the period.
- Volume of closed sales is up 9% over the same 11 months of 2011.
- The number of closings in November is the highest on record for the month.
- The number of pended sales in November is the second highest for the month in the past 13 years.
- Price categories showing the highest percentage increases over November 2011 are the $2,000,000 – $5,000,000 segment (up 107%) and the $250,000 – $500,000 range (up 42%).
- The number of properties placed on the market in November is the lowest for the month since 2004.
- Active inventory on December 1, 2012 stands at 6,791 units in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market (3,708 condominiums and 3,083 single family homes). This represents a 7.4 month supply based on closings for the past 12 months and is a 15% decrease from prior year.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2012 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”