Listed, Pended, Closed Year to Date August 2012
Listed, Pended, Closed Month of August 2012
Breakdown by Price Category Year to Date August 2012
(This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- Average and Median price of closed sales for the first eight months is at its highest level for the period since 2008.
- The total number of closed sales for January through August is the highest since 2005 when there were 8,584 closed sales during this period.
- On a rolling 12 month basis, the annual number of sales has remained stable for the past three years at just over 10,000 closings.
- Pended sales in the month of August increased 17% over August 2011 and were the second highest on record for the month.
- Pended sales above $1,000,000 were approximately the same as August 2011 with 46 sales vs. 43 last year.
- The number of new listings taken in August is the lowest for the month since 2004.
- Available inventory in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market on September 1, 2012 stands at 6,162 units (3,369 condominiums and 2,793 single family homes). This is a 15% decline from August 2011 and represents approximately a 7 month supply.