Listed, Pended, Closed Year to date June 2012
Listed, Pended, Closed Month of June 2012
Breakdown by Price Category Year to date June 2012
(This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- The number of closed sales above $1 million year-to-date is at the highest level since 2007 with 477 closings.
- The price segment posting the largest increase in closed sales for the first six months of 2012 is the category between $750,000 and $1,000,000, which increased 31% over the same period 2011.
- The number of sales under $250,000 continued to decrease, dropping 6% from same period 2011.
- June pended sales were comparable to June 2011. Naples posted a slight increase, while Bonita/Estero decreased less than 5%.
- The decrease in pended sales year-to-date is accounted for by a 12% decline in the segment under $250,000. All other price categories increased over the same period, prior year, with the exception of properties priced above $5 million, which remained the same.
- The number of new listings placed on the market during the first six months continued to decline, the sixth consecutive year to show a decrease for the period.
- Available inventory in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market on July 1, 2012 stands at 6,385 units (3,469 condominiums and 2,916 single family homes). This is a 16% decline from July 1, 2011, and represents approximately a seven month supply.