for Naples, Bonita, Estero Market Areas
Listed, Pended, Closed Year to date January 2012
Listed, Pended, Closed Month of January 2012
Breakdown by Price Category Year to date January 2012 (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- When reviewing this report, be aware that it represents only one month’s activity.
- Closed sales units during the prior 12 months (2/1/11 – 1/31/12) are up 5% and sales volume is up 7.5%.
- The number of closings over $1,000,000 is up 10% over the past 12 months.
- The number of January pended sales priced below $250,000 dropped 14% from January 2011.
- Pended sales remained brisk in January with almost 1400 units, the highest level since April 2011.
- The number of properties placed on the market in January was the lowest for the month since 2005.
- Available inventory on February 1, 2012 stands at 8,181 units (4,404 condominiums and 3,777 single family homes). This represents a 22% decrease from February 1, 2011 and is approximately a nine month supply.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2012 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”