Listed, Pended, Closed Year to date August 2011
Listed, Pended, Closed Month of August 2011
- The number of closed sales in August remains approximately the same as August 2010, and the third highest for the month in 11 years.
- Year-to-date closed sales are up approximately 5% and volume is up 6.5%.
- Sales of properties priced above $1,000,000 are up 11% through August (545 in 2011 vs. 489 in 2010).
- Pended sales remained approximately the same in August as July.
- Although pended sales for August are among the lowest for the month, a rolling 12 month comparison (8/1/10 – 7/31/11) ranks them among the highest on record for this period.
- The number of properties placed in inventory during August is 12% lower than August 2010.
- Available inventory in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market stands at 7,263 units (3,913 condominiums and 3,350 single family homes). This represents a 26% decrease from August 2010.
- Overall inventory represents approximately an eight month supply based on the number of closed sales during the past 12 months.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2011 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”