For all Naples, Bonita and Estero Market Areas: Click here for a full printable version.
- Year-to-date July closed sales units are up 4% over 2010.
- During the first seven months of 2011, all price segments showed increases in the number of closings with the exception of properties priced above $5 million, which decreased by 24% (19 closings through July 2011 vs. 25 for 2010).
- Average and median price remained the same for the period when compared with 2010.
- The number of pended sales year-to-date July is down 5% from the same period 2010.
- Sales above $1 million remain strong and are up 10% for the year.
- The number of new properties placed on the market in July is the lowest for the month for the past eight years.
- Available inventory in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market stands at 7,320 units (3,934 condominiums and 3,386 single family homes). This represents a 25% decline from July 2010.
- Overall inventory currently stands at approximately an 8.5 month supply based on the number of closed sales during the past 12 months.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2011 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”