Market Report for April 2010 for Naples, Bonita and Estero Market Areas. – Click on any chart to enlarge that chart to a more readable version.
Listed, Pended, Closed year to date April 2010
Listed, Pended, Closed Month of April 2010
Breakdown by Price Category Year to date April 2010 – (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- April closed sales up 38% over April 2009.
- Year-to-date closed sales up 45% over same period 2009 and the second highest in 10 years for the period.
- Median sales price up 4%.
- Closed sales over $1,000,000 up 57%.
- April pended sales up 17% over April 2009 and the highest for the month during the past 10 years.
- Year-to-date pended sales up 17% over year-to-date April 2009, and the highest in the 10 years for which data is available.
- All price ranges show significant increases in pended sales year-to-date. Properties priced between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 showed the biggest jump, with a 72% increase over same period 2009.
- New listings taken in April up 3% over April 2009.
- New listings taken year-to-date down 9%.
- Available inventory in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market on May 1, 2010 stands at 9,977 properties (5,096 condominiums and 4,881 single family homes). This represents a 23% decrease over the same period for 2009
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2010 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”